years of experience
years of experience
avg. saving per flight
Our most popular deals to Czech Republic
Your personal Travel Agent saves you money and time
Get deals and discounts
You will get the best deal and the discount that you would not be able to find on your own. We have access to unpublished rates and our self-developed technology runs multiple searches, comparisons and predictions of flight occupancy.
Escape booking complexities
We know how to make complex bookings, connect multi-city flights, multiple destinations, one-ways, open return dates and flights with the different airlines without you paying more for it.
Benefit from your Travel Agent
You are getting a personal Travel Agent who is always available for your needs. Your Travel Agent knows the details of your trips and is supporting you with any travel requirement anywhere in the world at any stage of your trip.
We work with absolutely all major airlines and can get the best price for any international destination.
Our partner airlines
We are a trusted travel industry player for 9 years with established credibility and partnerships with top travel providers, consolidators and major airlines. We have accreditation with ARC and ASTA and Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We have traveled more than 11k happy clients
3 easy steps to get your ticket
Enter flight destination, dates and contact details.
Our travel agents will respond shortly with the options.
Check your inbox to get the best deal.
When looking to get a business class ticket to the Czech Republic from the US, there are many different factors that you will need to consider. One of the most important is cost, as business class tickets can be quite expensive. However, there are several strategies that you can employ to help you snag a cheap business class ticket to this popular destination.
One key strategy is to book your trip well in advance, ideally at least 6 months prior to your departure date. This will give you more options and allow you to take advantage of early booking discounts that airlines and travel agencies often offer. Another important strategy is to be flexible with your travel dates, as this can open up new booking possibilities and enable you to score last-minute deals that might not be available at other times.
In addition, it’s a good idea to comparison shop for business class tickets by using multiple travel aggregator sites or even calling up several travel agencies directly for quotes. And don’t forget about rewards programs – if you have frequent flyer miles or other points from your business trips, these can be valuable tools in helping you stretch your budget and get the best deal on your business class ticket. With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the perfect business class ticket at a price that works for your budget and travel needs.
We can get you business class airfares at a fraction of the cost. For the best discounts, get in touch with us no more than 30 days before your travel date.
1. Get familiar with the local language and customs. Czech Republic is a country rich in history and culture, and to get the most out of your trip, it’s important to take the time to learn about local customs and traditions. Whether it’s learning a few key phrases in Czech or exploring the many historic sites that dot the landscape, make sure to spend some time getting acquainted with this fascinating country before you set off on your travels.
2. Plan ahead to ensure access to important travel documents. As with any trip abroad, it’s crucial to have all of your travel documents handy when you visit Czech Republic. With this in mind, be sure to plan ahead and make copies of your passport, visa, flight itinerary, insurance information, and other critical documents so you will have easy access to them in case they are lost or stolen.
3. Prioritize safety while you’re exploring the country. While Czech Republic is known for having some of the friendliest locals in Europe, safety can sometimes be an issue for travelers who aren’t prepared for common hazards like pickpocketing or traffic accidents. To stay safe on your trip, remember to keep your valuables close at hand (especially when using public transportation), avoid large crowds and tourist hot spots whenever possible, and always buckle up when getting behind the wheel of a car. Whether you’re visiting Prague or one of the smaller towns throughout the country, these 3 tips will help ensure a safe and memorable trip to Czech Republic!
When it comes to visiting top destinations in Europe, the Czech Republic certainly doesn’t disappoint. Whether you’re looking for stunning natural beauty, vibrant culture, or amazing cuisine, this country has it all. Here are just a few of its best places to visit:
1. Prague: Often considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague is a must-see for any traveler to the Czech Republic. From its majestic old town squares and ornate castles to its bustling city center and charming cafés, there is something for everyone in Prague. If you want to experience the city’s vibrant nightlife scene or uncover some hidden gems off the beaten path, this enchanting destination won’t disappoint.
2. Cesky Krumlov: Located in southern Bohemia near the Austrian border, historic Cesky Krumlov is another one of the Czech Republic’s most popular destinations. Here you can soak up gorgeous views of historic architecture along cobblestone streets and enjoy a variety of cultural attractions ranging from museums and ancient churches to lively outdoor festivals and events year-round. The energy and charm of this small town is truly unrivaled, making it a must-visit when traveling through central Europe.
3. Brno: Boasting one of the country’s largest cities as well as several smaller towns and villages throughout Moravia, Brno offers multiple entry points into local Czech culture. Whether you want to wander through vineyards with sweeping views of rolling hills or explore lavish Gothic cathedrals in Brno’s old town center, there are endless opportunities here for immersing yourself in classic European charm and history at its finest. So don’t miss out on what this diverse region has to offer – explore 3 exciting places in the Czech Republic today!
Airports are a vital part of any country’s transportation system. In the Czech Republic, there are a number of well-developed airports that serve both domestic and international flights. These airports are strategically located in major cities like Prague and Brno, allowing travelers to easily navigate throughout the country.
One of the most popular airports in Czech Republic is the Haje Air Station Airport in Prague. This airport serves a diverse range of travelers, from business people to tourists to military personnel. It has recently been expanded and upgraded with modern facilities like elevators and passenger bridges, making it easy for people to get on and off planes efficiently. Additionally, this airport has excellent services like cafes and duty-free shops that ensure that travelers can stay comfortable before their flight or after they land.
Another excellent airport in the Czech Republic is Brno Turany Airport in Brno. This airport offers similar amenities as Haje Air Station Airport, with state-of-the-art runways and terminals for passengers to enjoy. It is also very conveniently located right next to Brno city center, meaning that it is easy for visitors to access local attractions or catch public transportation to other parts of the country. Overall, these two airports exemplify the exceptional quality and service that characterizes air travel in Czech Republic – making them must-see destinations for anyone visiting this beautiful country.
There is no single “best time” to visit the Czech Republic, as each season offers something unique and special. Summer is a popular choice, with its long days and warm weather that make it perfect for exploring the country’s vibrant cities, hiking its gorgeous mountain trails, or relaxing on its idyllic beaches. If you’re looking for more adventure, though, the springtime months of March through May offer ideal conditions for enjoying the great outdoors. The summer crowds have not yet descended upon the country’s top attractions, but all of the flowers are in full bloom, creating hidden wonders along every trail and riverbank. Similarly, autumn brings with it crisp temperatures and colorful foliage that can make exploring the country truly magical. Whatever time of year you choose to visit the Czech Republic, there is sure to be something wonderful awaiting you!
The total flight duration from United States to Czech Republic is 16 hours, 7 minute.
There are a handful of airlines that fly to Czech Republic such as:
and many others. These carriers offer five-star business class products that are the best of their kind and available on non-stop flights to Czech Republic every day with a range of routes to pick from.
Most popular countries and cities in Europe